Cork University Maternity Hospital
Welcome to Cork University Maternity Hospital (CUMH) and thank you for choosing us for your care.
Staff enjoy caring for mothers and their families in this state-of-the-art maternity hospital.
LATEST INFORMATION FOR PATIENTS
- COVID-19 VACCINE: Getting the vaccine when pregnant - find out more
- COVID-19 AND PREGNANCY: If you are patient of CUMH and tested positive for COVID-19 please contact the hospital reception on 021 - 4920500. The Ireland South website containing the latest information and research on COVID-19 for pregnant women, including vaccine information -visit website
- VISITOR RESTRICTIONS: Latest on visitor restrictions and COVID-19 - find out more
- ONLINE LEARNING: List of online parentcraft education classes and videos, useful during pregnancy and labour - find out more
- HELPFUL RESOURCES: List of downloads and videos for expectant mothers - find out more
- VIRTUAL TOUR: Virtual tour of Cork University Maternity Hospital - find out more
Cork University Maternity Hospital, Wilton Road, Cork, Ireland
Google Map GPS Location: Lat: 51.88 | Long: -8.51
Tel: +353 (0)21 4920500
Last Modified Date: 06/01/2022 16:48:32